With the non-stop cloud chatter, too many Federal agencies think that they need to choose between “all cloud” and “no cloud at all.” But the reality is not either, it’s both. For most agencies, their end result will be a combination of physical servers, private, and public cloud – a hybrid environment. As agency infrastructures evolve, security must evolve as well.
MeriTalk surveyed Federal CISOs and IT security professionals to examine how Feds are managing, assessing, and securing this complicated new mix of physical and virtual appliances, how they protect their own enterprise infrastructure, and what’s working and what agencies still need.
Download the “To Cloud or Not to Cloud? That Isn’t the Question…” report to discover:
- Where agencies stand with physical servers, private cloud, and public cloud
- What Federal IT teams’ ideal infrastructure mix is and when agencies can expect to achieve it
- How hybrid cloud environments are impacting network security, complexity, and visibility
- Ways agencies can apply uniform security efforts and streamline policies across fundamentally different computing models
- Lessons learned about managing and securing hybrid cloud environments, and remaining challenges
Please provide the information below. All fields are required.