- Poll: Only 14 Percent of Gen-Z Wants to Work in Government When asking a young child what they want to be when they grow up, it shouldn’t come as a surprise when they don’t list their dream job as working in Federal IT.
- Rep. Lieu Wields AI Chatbot to Push for Tech Regs
- House Oversight Sets New Tech, Workforce Subcommittees
- OSTP Taps Mark Latonero for New Role at National AI Initiative Office
- GSA Unveils Workplace Innovation Lab
- DOE Sets Cloud Modernization Course for HR System
- GAO Sees Need for More IPv6 Employee Training
- GAO Appoints Karen Howard Acting Chief Scientist The Government Accountability Office (GAO) has chosen Karen Howard to be the agency’s acting chief scientist according to her LinkedIn profile.
- ARPA-H Names Kevin Duvall Acting CIO and CTO
- CISA Tech Strategy Lead Bardenstein Stepping Down
- OPM, Tech to Gov Job Fair Target Wide Range of Fed Positions
- Election Assistance Commission Names Steven Frid Executive Director
- NASA, Interior Seek Input on Landsat Next Ground Station Project The Department of Interior’s U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) component and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are looking for public input on ground station components for the agencies’ Landsat Next project.
- CAASM: An Emerging Cyber Technology Validated by Gartner
- Pentagon Lacks Guidance on ‘Information Environment’ Training
- FBI Thwarts Hive Ransomware Group Attacks
- OSTP Seeks Insight for Crypto Tech R&D Agenda
Watch as we sit down with Bill Corrigan, vice president of technology strategy and advocacy at BMC Software, to discuss the benefits organizations can realize from converged IT and OT data and where digital twins ...
- USAID Looks For Public Input on STEM Fellowships The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is looking for public input as it moves to create a new fellowship program Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) positions.
- JCDC 2023 Agenda Keys on Systemic Risks, Collective Response
- Congress Wants to Save you From ‘Electronic Eavesdroppers’
- Virginia CIO Aims Toward ‘Agile Everything’
- GSA Seeks Nominees for FedRAMP Advisory Committee