- White House Extends Software Attestation Deadline Agencies no longer have to start collecting software security attestation forms from contractors starting June 12, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) said in a memo released today.
- U.S. Principal Deputy CTO Macgillivray Steps Down
- GSA’s DiMartini to Step in as IRS’ Human Capital Officer
- Lawmakers: Education Critical to Equitable Use of AI
- Rep. Comer Pushes White House to Fill Agency IG Vacancies
- Senators Introduce Bipartisan Cybersecurity Partnership Bill
- Meeting Federal Cybersecurity Mandates Requires AI/ML-Driven Big Data Analytics
- Biden Nominates Mike Casey to Lead NCSC President Biden announced his intent to nominate Michael Colin Casey on June 7 to serve as the next director of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC).
- NIST Sets CHIPS Research and Development Leadership Team
- White House Nominates Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Kruse to Lead DIA
- VA’s Morton: Deliberate Pace can Yield Better CX Results
- Thomas Keller Appointed Acting Director of DISA’s JP2 Cyber Center
- HHS OCIO is Rolling out Zero Trust Scorecard The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) is rolling out a new zero trust scorecard across the agency’s different operating divisions to accelerate zero trust security adoption and drive strategy across HHS.
- HHS CAIO: AI’s Impact on Healthcare Sector Still to be Determined
- Military Playing ‘Catch Up’ On Telehealth, DoD Official Says
- Interior Dept. Raked Over Cyber Coals; GAO Calls for Permanent NCD
- CISA Pushing Hard to Mitigate MOVEit Vulnerability
Join us to discuss the road ahead, including how Federal leaders can pivot off the new strategy to drive innovation while implementing zero trust, educate and train the workforce – and secure the nation in the years to come.
- Walden: NCD Closing in on Implementation Plan, Workforce Strategy The White House released its National Cybersecurity Strategy (NCS) in March, and the Office of National Cyber Director (ONCD) is working fast to develop an implementation plan and a workforce strategy to build a more resilient future.
- Congress Still Near Square One on Possible AI Regulation
- OMB Needs to Kick-Start Action on Federal Data Strategy, ITIF Argues
- DoD CIO Tweaks Digital Tech Acquisition Guide, With Cloud Emphasis
- Biden Inks Bill to Create FAA NOTAM Task Force